Principal Anthony Hand founded Hand Interactive in the spring of 2008 offering user experience design and usability services to the growing number of mobile companies in New England and beyond.
While the company is new, Mr. Hand has nearly a decade of experience as a human-computer interaction expert and over 4 years of experience specifically in the mobile field.
During this time, Mr. Hand has designed mobile applications for nearly all of the major smartphone platforms and Java, including: Symbian S60, UIQ, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile Smartphone and PocketPC, PalmOS, and the iPhone.
Here is a selection from our professional portfolio. Due to confidentiality requirements, this list is incomplete. We can discuss additional projects in person (while respecting relevant NDAs). Please contact us for more information.
- OS Design & Experience Requirements: For a stealth consumer computing device company.
- Mobile Web Usability: For the leading mobile social networking site.
- Mobile Device Evaluations: For a large U.S. mobile operator.
- iSkoot: Mobile VOIP client applications
- Nokia: Mobile email and voice applications
- SavaJe: Mobile entertainment and productivity applications
- FloSpace FloPrompter: A desktop teleprompter program